Skilled Migration - S.J.Migration ServicesS.J.Migration Services

Skilled Migration


At SJ Migration, we can help you take advantage of Australia’s efforts to recruit skilled workers who wish to come and live in Australia. Although the visa system is quite complicated, our agents can assist you to select the right visa option and guide you through the eligibility criteria. 

In Australia, there are six states and two territories, and each state and territory has its own occupation list and requirements for skilled visas. SJ Migration agents have exceptional knowledge in State Sponsored Visas and Skilled Independent Visas. 

GSM visas are available for highly skilled applicants who have enough points and meet the eligibility requirements. Our migration agents can help you from the very beginning, the skill assessment to obtaining your permanent GSM visa.

Call us today and let one of our experienced migration agents find the right visa path for you!


Skilled Independent (Permanent) (Class SI) Subclass 189

The Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) visa is a permanent resident visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.

The Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa

The Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa is a permanent resident visa for points-tested skilled workers who have received State or Territory government nomination and want to work and live in Australia.

476 Visa

Currently open to recent engineering graduates of recognized institutions who are aged under 31, this special 18-month visa allows you to gain some quality skilled work experience that can be valued throughout the world. This is a great opportunity to earn some engineering experience in Australia.

887 Visa

This Skilled Regional visa is the second stage (the PR stage) for those who satisfy the criteria set out on their 489 Visa. To be eligible, you must have lived in the required region of Australia for 2 years and worked full time there for 12 months.

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) (Class PS) Subclass 491

The Skilled Work Regional (provisional) (Subclass 491) visa is a provisional visa for intending migrants who are interested in either State or Territory government regional nomination or have a family member in regional Australia who can sponsor them.

Working Holiday (Temporary) (Class TZ) Subclass 417

The Working Holiday (Subclass 417) visa is for young people from prescribed countries who wish to stay in Australia for a working holiday.

465 Visa

The ‘Work and Holiday’ visa provides a year to work and travel Australia for those aged between 18-31 from a list that currently includes 23 countries. This is a great way to travel around Australia and see all the sights, and to earn some money and experience the working culture within the same visit.Current eligible countries include.


Become part of the SJ Migration family. We would love to assist you with your visa application!

    Personal Details

    Your requirement

    Soodeh Jafari migration Group

    Director And  Registered Migration Agent

    With the official Australian Immigration Agent and up-to-date immigration information, this collection is a pioneer in Australian immigration.

    Specializing in all Australian Immigration Visas including Education, Skills, Investments, Tourist …

    We pride ourselves in:

    • Honesty
    • Empathy
    • Attention to details
    • support
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-27 at 10.29.00 PM