Education - S.J.Migration ServicesS.J.Migration Services


Expert education services to remove the confusion and gain you all the confidence. Ensuring the best education pathway for your individual needs.


Student Visa Subclass 500

Along with the UK and USA, Australia is a highly popular destination for English-based education. To study in Australia you require a Student Visa for the duration of your course, with streams ranging from primary and high school all the way university and PHD studies. You can also work part time whilst on a student visa.

Student Guardian Visa

In the instance of international students under 18 years of age, this visa allows you to accompany them in Australia if you are their parent or legal guardian.